Period I: Water Utility Assistance (Beginning June 1, 2020 – July 31, 2020
Freeport Township residents may inquire and receive a check-off list of all documents required to be considered for Period I Services. The maximum payment allotments shall not exceed $200.00.
- To be eligible for Period I Water Utility Assistance Grant, an applicant shall:
* Live in Freeport Township continuously for the 6 month period
- The Emergency must be a direct result of COVID19
- Water must not have been disconnected leading up to Mach 21, 2020 (Shelter-in-place order)
- Must be considered as a legal adult
- Be a legal resident of the United States
- Must have a current, valid Illinois Identification Card or Illinois Driver’s License
- Must have a Social Security Card or a temporary print-out
- Must have a 6-month payment history print off
- Third-party documentation of the crisis
- Must be employed
An applicant’s failure to return paperwork as directed will result in a denial of emergency water utility assistance.